Delivering nourishing, fresh and delicious homemade meals for busy individuals and families across Toronto.
Feel good about your food choices by eating healthy, local and sustainable meals prepared nutritionally and delivering in creativity and taste. An affordable solution to your meal planning struggles.
Choose from a weekly menu of vegetarian and naturally raised meat mains; nutrient and fiber dense salads, sides and breakfast options to meet your families daily and weekly nutritional needs.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner options to last the week.
- Meals prepared and delivered fresh (never frozen) to your home or office in glass re-usable , recyclable and compostable containers.
Nutritionally prepared meals, using:
- Antibiotic and hormone free meats from Ontario small farms.
- Local and seasonal vegetables wherever possible.
- Gelatin rich Homemade soup stocks using bones from healthy and naturally raised animals from small local farmers.
- Pastured eggs and organic milk and yogurt.
- High quality pantry ingredients (coconut, olive, sesame & sunflower oils, local butter, fermented vinegars, raw seeds & nuts, fresh herbs & spices, unrefined sea salt, etc).
- Everything is made from scratch. No preservatives, no artificial ingredients and no refined sugars are used.
- No GMO soy, corn, etc used. Tempeh is sourced from ‘Culture City’ in Toronto.
Most of our menu is Dairy and Gluten Free, or can easily be modified to meet your dietary restrictions.
Menu for week of July 27th
- Collard Sandwich Wraps w/ Quinoa, Carrots, Sprouts, Black Bean Tempeh & Cilantro
- Moussaka (Spiced Beef, Lentil, Mediterranean Vegetable & Potato Casserole)
- Sweet, Sour & Sticky Roasted Chicken Legs w/ Sesame Chili Honey Glaze
- Pan Seared Fillet of Cod w/ Caper, Black Olive & Fennel Sauce
- Crunchy Vegetable Slaw w/ Toasted Cashews & Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- Vegetable Nicoise Salad w/ Quail Egg, Green Bean, Potato & Garlic Dijon Vinaigrette
- Minted Millet w/ Slow Roasted Ontario Tomatoes & Fresh Garden Herbs
- Baby Spinach, Red Romaine & Kale Salad w/ Golden Beets, Radish, Goat Feta & Garlic Scape Vinaigrette
- Carrot Lemongrass w/ Ginger, Coconut & Coriander
- Sweet Potato Mash w/ Honey, Lime & Coconut Oil
- Red Rice w/ Kale
- Garlic Scape, Sausage & Potato Breakfast Bake: $12, serves 2
- Sesame Walnut Gogi Berry Squares: $6 for 4, $10 for 6
- Steel-Cut Oats with Ontario Blueberries, Toasted Almond & Coconut:$10/L
- GF, DF Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Muffins: $8 for 3, $15 for 6
- Shepherd’s Pie: $12, serves 2
- ROH Heritage Beef Burgers: $14 for 4
- Brined & Roasted Paprika Chicken Supreme: $10
- Pan Seared Lime & Coconut Salmon Filet: $10
- Carrot Lemongrass w/ Ginger, Coconut & Coriander: $11/1L
- Almond, Orange, Coconut & Cranberry Granola: $11/1L
- ‘Alchemy Pickles’ Classic Sauerkraut: $8 for 500mL (limited supplies)
- ‘Alchemy Pickles’ Kimchi: $9 for 500mL (limited supplies)
- ‘Alchemy Pickles’ Sour Dill Garlic Scape Cucumbers: $10 for 750mL (limited supplies)
Free Delivery in Toronto
To order, e-mail: email@example.com your menu choices and portion sizes.
- Large packages (2-4 people): $260.00 for a bulk order
- Medium packages (1-2 people): $160.00 for a bulk order
- Minimum order for Free Delivery: $100.00
- One time returnable packaging deposit: $40.00