In an effort to help busy individuals and families in Toronto eat nourishing homemade meals, Roots of Health Nutrition is now offering a Whole Foods Delivery Service. You can feel good about your food choices by eating healthy, local and sustainable meals prepared nutritionally and delivering in creativity and taste. An affordable solution to your meal planning struggles.
Choose from a weekly menu of vegetarian and naturally raised meat mains; nutrient and fiber dense salads, sides and breakfast options to meet your families daily and weekly nutritional needs.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner options to last the week.
- Meals delivered fresh to your door in glass re-usable containers.
Nutritionally prepared meals, using:
- Naturally raised meats from Quebec and Ontario small farmers.
- Local and seasonal vegetables wherever possible.
- Gelatin rich Homemade soup stocks using bones from healthy and naturally raised animals from small local farmers for increased taste and nutritional value.
- Farmers market eggs and organic milk and yogurt.
- High quality pantry ingredients (oils, butter, seeds, nuts, spices, herbs, unrefined sea salt, etc).
Specialized menus for dietary restrictions or health concerns are available.
Contact Kerri at 647-637-0209 for more information
Menu for week of June 17th
- Grass-fed Beef and Ricotta Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
- Rosemary Vanilla Chicken
- Baked Sole with Local Green Onion Pesto
- Quinoa and Red Lentil Bowl with Marinated Tempeh, Mixed Vegetables, Mango & Almond Sauce
- Spinach Salad with Local Strawberries, Goat Cheese, Toasted Almond and Strawberry Shallot Vinaigrette
- Spelt Berry Salad with Arugula, Roasted Squash and Chevre
- Kitchen Sink Salad with Local Mixed Greens, Radishes, Chives, Grated US Beets and Sweet Potatoes
- Black Bean, Cilantro and Roasted Pepper Salad
SNACKS OR SIDES
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Lime Aioli
- Crudités with Cilantro Hummus
- Huevos Rancheros
- Strawberry Coconut Parfait
- Soaked Rolled Oats with Apricots, Sunflower Seeds, Wild Blueberries and Coconut
- Strawberry Banana and Almond Muffins
- Singles: $180.00 for a week worth of food
- Couples: $260.00 for a week worth of food
- Families: $380.00 for a week worth of food
- Weekly Breakfast for 1: $40.00
- Weekly Breakfast for 2: $65.00
- Weekly Breakfast for Family: $80.00
- One time packaging deposit: $40.00
- Delivery charge outside of Toronto (up to 50 km): $25.00
- Splitting fee: $30.00 (plus extra cost of packaging deposit)
Prices are estimated and depend on the quantity and menu options chosen. Delivery in Toronto is included.