Nourishing, fresh and delicious homemade meals for busy individuals and families across Toronto.
Feel good about your food choices by eating healthy, local and sustainable meals prepared nutritionally and delivering in creativity and taste. An affordable solution to your meal planning struggles.
Choose from a weekly menu of vegetarian and naturally raised meat mains; nutrient and fiber dense salads, sides and breakfast options to meet your families daily and weekly nutritional needs.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner options to last the week.
- Meals made fresh (never frozen) in glass re-usable and recyclable containers.
Nutritionally prepared meals, using:
- Antibiotic and hormone free meats from Quebec and Ontario small farms.
- Local and seasonal vegetables wherever possible.
- Gelatin rich Homemade soup stocks using bones from healthy and naturally raised animals from small local farmers.
- Pastured eggs and organic milk and yogurt.
- High quality pantry ingredients (oils, butter, fermented vinegar, seeds, nuts, spices, herbs, unrefined sea salt, etc).
- Everything is made from scratch. No preservatives, no artificial ingredients and no refined sugars are used.
Dairy Free and Gluten Free meals available
Menu for week of March 9th
- Cashew Chicken with Peppers and Snap Peas
- Cider & Mustard Seed Brined Pork Chops with Spiced Apple Compote
- Sweet and Sour Indian Vegetarian Stew with Cauliflower and Lentils
- Maple Tamari Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- Kale Salad with Fig, Hemp Seed, Red Cabbage and Creamy Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette
- Quinoa Salad with Citrus, Fresh Herbs and Apricots
- German Potato Salad with Smoked Bacon and Peas
- Arugula Salad with Artichoke, Radish, Celery and Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
- Carrot and Ginger
SNACKS OR SIDES
- Chard and Sundried Tomato Cakes
- Roasted Parsnips with Seaweed Salt
- Cauliflower and Kale Strata
- Orange Kissed Coconut Almond Granola
- Hemp Heart Coconut Cookies (GF, DF, NF)
- Steel Cut Oats with Almond, Coconut and Currant
- Brined and Roasted Paprika Chicken Supreme: $10
- Pan Seared Salmon Filet: $10
- Roasted Cod Filet: $10
- Frittata: $10
- Granola: $11/1L
- High Gelatin Chicken Broth: $8.00/1L
- Steel Cut Oats with Coconut, Currant and Almond: $10/1L
- Hemp Heart Coconut cookies: $10 for 6, $16 for 12 (GF, NF, DF)
To order, e-mail: email@example.com your menu choices and portion sizes
- Large packages (5-7 people): $320.00 for a week worth of food
- Medium packages (2-4 people): $260.00 for a week worth of food
- Small packages (1-2 people): $160.00 for a week worth of food
- Minimum order for Free Delivery: $100.00
- Weekly Family Breakfast: $80.00
- Weekly Breakfast for 2: $65.00
- Weekly Breakfast for 1: $40.00
- One time packaging deposit: $40.00
- Splitting fee: $30.00 (plus extra cost of packaging deposit)