Delivering nourishing, fresh and delicious homemade meals for busy individuals and families across Toronto.
Feel good about your food choices by eating healthy, local and sustainable meals prepared nutritionally and delivering in creativity and taste. An affordable solution to your meal planning struggles.
Choose from a weekly menu of vegetarian and naturally raised meat mains; nutrient and fiber dense salads, sides and breakfast options to meet your families daily and weekly nutritional needs.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner options to last the week.
- Meals prepared and delivered fresh (never frozen) to your home or office in glass re-usable and recyclable containers.
Nutritionally prepared meals, using:
- Antibiotic and hormone free meats from Quebec and Ontario small farms.
- Local and seasonal vegetables wherever possible.
- Gelatin rich Homemade soup stocks using bones from healthy and naturally raised animals from small local farmers.
- Pastured eggs and organic milk and yogurt.
- High quality pantry ingredients (oils, butter, fermented vinegar, seeds, nuts, spices, herbs, unrefined sea salt, etc).
- Everything is made from scratch. No preservatives, no artificial ingredients and no refined sugars are used.
Dairy and Gluten Free meals available
Menu for week of April 16th
- Baked Chickpea Falafel with Garlic Sauce, Hummus and ‘Alchemy Pickles’ Pickled Veggies
- Chicken l’Orange
- Cod Cakes in Cumin Scented Tomato Sauce
- Coconut Cardamom Lamb Stew
- Millet Tabbouleh with Barberries
- Romaine and Chard Salad with Sautéed Mushroom and Orange
- Beet Salad with Chevre, Yogurt and Toasted Slivered Almonds
- Spring Rice Salad with Peas, Corn Asparagus and Chives
- Leek and Potato with Ham
- Green Beans and Mushrooms with Mushroom Gravy
- Rosemary Potatoes Tostones
- Crudites with Hummus
- Carrot and Walnut Muffins
- Asparagus, Leek and Gruyere Strata
- Sesame Squares
- Steel Cut Oats with Walnut, Cardamom, Coconut and Currant
- Brined and Roasted Paprika Chicken Supreme: $10
- Pan Seared Salmon Filet: $10
- Roasted Cod Filet: $10
- Weekly Breakfast Strata: $10
- Almond, Orange, Coconut Cranberry Granola: $11/1L
- Steel Cut Oats with Walnut, Cardamom, Coconut and Currant: $10/1L
- Carrot and Walnut Muffins: $8 for 3, $15 for 6
- Sesame Squares: $6.00 for 4, $10 for 6
To order, e-mail: email@example.com your menu choices and portion sizes
Free Delivery in Toronto
- Large packages (5-7 people): $320.00 for a week worth of food
- Medium packages (2-4 people): $260.00 for a week worth of food
- Small packages (1-2 people): $160.00 for a week worth of food
- Minimum order for Free Delivery: $100.00
- Weekly Family Breakfast: $80.00
- Weekly Breakfast for 2: $65.00
- Weekly Breakfast for 1: $40.00
- One time packaging deposit: $40.00
- Splitting fee: $30.00 (plus extra cost of packaging deposit)