4th Annual Toronto Garlic Festival
We will be serving up To Cure What Ails Roasted Garlic and Chicken Soup, Kale Salad with Creamy Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette, Beet Salad with Garlic Scape Vinaigrette, Roasted Cashew and Almond and Garlic Brittle!
Come by our booth to say hello and try some garlic goodies from Roots of Health!
What you’ll find at this fun fall festival:
- Ontario farmers selling amazing garlic
- garlic chocolatiers
- 10 craft breweries from Ontario and Quebec
- 20 chef’s (including myself) serving up signature garlic dishes!
- Garlic breath competition!!
- Tastiest Tomato Contest
- And much more festival fun!
Sunday, September 21st, 2014 9:00am-5:00pm